“I sent out my first newsletter last month and within ten minutes I made a sale.” ~ Lindsey
How many times have you sat down at your desk to write an article or a blog post but sat there and stared at the blank white screen not knowing what to say or write? Frustrating isn’t it? Wouldn’t you like to once and for all have a way to stay in touch with clients and prospects that’s fast and easy?
No one needs to tell either one of us that getting new clients in the door can be difficult these days. If you’re trying to run your interior design business every day –
- Pulling fabrics
- Specifying products
- Following up with workrooms and vendors
- Overseeing installations
- Putting out fires
- … and so much more just to get one project completed!
For many years, in my interior design business, we sent a black and white, printed newsletter to our clients. We received rave reviews, got lots of calls and it was a money-making success. We heard constantly about how much our clients liked and appreciated the newsletter, and how they passed it along to friends, family members and co-workers when they were done with it.
This newsletter cost us approximately $433.74 per month to send to 375 people. That’s $5204.88 per year! And again… the sales we generated, as a result, easily paid for the cost of the newsletter many times over!
If you’re currently signed up for Constant Contact’s basic email newsletter service, you probably pay around $15 per month. Add the cost of one article and you’re paying less than a measly $34.99 per month to stay in front of hundreds of clients and prospects!
“53% Found us Through the Internet or Our Email Newsletters”
“We track all of our participants and have found that more than 53% of them found out about us through the Internet or our email newsletter. Email marketing is only a fraction of the cost of print ads and it brings in a phenomenal ROI.”
—Girls Learn to Ride
So tell me, who has the time, the energy or the desire to sit down and write blog posts 2 or 3 times a week, plus write informative and entertaining articles for your ezine newsletter every other week?!
I’m here to tell you, getting new, big budget clients in the door can be as easy as typing a few words and clicking send. When you use our specially designed email newsletter articles, your clients hear from you in one of the most effective ways available today. Email newsletters!
What are you NOT doing when you’re slaving over your computer, trying to write your articles? You’re not –
- Writing estimates
- Staying in touch with prior clients
- Networking and getting your name out there to prospects
- Spending time with existing clients and adding additional services
- Designing (isn’t that what makes you the thousands of dollars in revenue… not article writing)
- Doing any number of other things that actually bring in money for your interior design business!
There’s a lot of confusion surrounding articles, article marketing, e-zine newsletters, blogging and marketing your interior design business these days. I’ve listed 5 criteria you absolutely, positively must have to be successful in any article marketing solution you choose for your interior design business.
- Are the newsletters written by a professional interior designer working in the field? As a successful interior designer for over 20 years AND published author, you get well-written, informative and engaging articles that are of keen interest to your readers.
- Are the topics informative and engaging? Or are they bland, rehashed information from the internet? Our topics are current, informative and about interior design trends that are of interest to your clients today – not years ago. As you know, interior design is always changing – colors, styles, hot trending topics, etc.
- Do the articles have secret built-in buying triggers or calls to action? Our articles have hidden psychological triggers designed to create a need and prompt prospects to respond to your message.
- Do the articles provide value for the customer? Are they true meat and potatoes or just ‘fluff’? Much of the interior design information on the internet that your customers read is light, fluffy and without much substance. It doesn’t provide true value. When your customers read your newsletter, they’ll recognize that you have true in-depth knowledge and experience. When they’re ready to buy, they’ll call you first. You can then charge higher fees.
- Are the articles written in such a way that they’re engaging and personal as if they’re coming from you? Or do they sound formal and text-bookish? People buy from those they know, like and trust. When your customers feel like they know you personally, it’s such an easy sale. You want your newsletters to get read, not put aside because they’re dry or formal like a boring text book. Our articles are intentionally written to be informative, personal, engaging and fun.
“Our Revenue from Return Customers Has Increased about 30%”
“Our revenue from return customers has increased about 30% since we began sending out our ’New Arrivals’ email campaign. We’ve found that a number of customers who have never purchased from us before will buy after we send out an email campaign.”
—Bijoux Mart International
Compare, and you’ll see that our “Done-for-You Interior Design Articles” are a great value and a real steal. Let’s take a look at the numbers…
Realistically, you could:
- Pay a ghostwriter to write your articles for you, which could easily cost a whopping $150 per article or more, for a total of at least $3,600 for 24 articles!
- Or, you could try and write your own articles, which, as you’ve seen in the chart above, could cost you $9,600 for 24 articles. And that’s IF you get around to writing them. Unfortunately, oftentimes that never happens, or it happens sporadically and not consistently.
- If you purchased 24 articles individually, you’d pay $1,416.
With “Done-for-You Interior Design Articles” you get professionally written, highly targeted articles your clients and prospects will LOVE for just a few dollars a day.
WOW!!! That works out to only $19.95 per article!
Where else can you get such a big burden CLEARED off your to-do list for such a minimal investment!
Think of all the time you are getting back, that it would take you to write each and every one of these 24 articles! I’m handing you 100 hours of your life back!
Order today and you’ll receive INSTANT ACCESS to your choice of 12 or 24 Done-for-You Interior Design Articles.
What if 24 articles is too many to start with? No problem. Select the 12-article package!
Here are just a few of the article titles included in both Ezine Article Packages –
- 5 Drapery Dilemmas to Avoid
- Sophistication, Grace and Hefty?
- Windows of Opportunity
- Secrets of a Table Top Designer
- Top 10 Ways to Use Trim
- 10 Easy Tips for Bedded Bliss!
- And much more!
Click on the link below to review a sample of the high quality and excellent content provided in these articles.
To sweeten the pot, and to encourage you to take action and get your pre-written, interior design articles, I’m going to throw in some cool bonuses that are going to help you get your ezines done fast and easy. I sincerely want you to get in front of prospects and clients on a regular basis, so I’ve added some extra resources that are going to help you do that.
- – 30 Minute Newsletter Marketing Consultation with Barbara. Consult with Barbara about your newsletter. Get better clients and bigger-budget projects with a better newsletter. Discover how to put your email newsletter to work for you day and night, 24/7 so you don’t have to. Ask Barbara about your marketing plan or bring up any other questions you might have. (Value – $197)
- – My Personal, Private Collection of Interior Design Photo Resources. These are the top places I go to first and use in my own high-end newsletters. Hundreds of high-quality, digital photos are available to you. Some are free and others are low cost. You have access and can use these photos too, if you choose, in your email newsletters, blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (Value – $549)
- – Million Dollar Resource Rolodex. The resources I use to build my interior design business. You know how interior designers diligently guard their resources, we hold them so tightly, never revealing or giving them away. It takes many years to establish a high-quality list of reputable resources that do excellent work. (Value $Priceless)
If you take a closer look at the value of what you’re getting today, it could easily have been $997.00. However I chose not to do that because I really want you to take advantage of this offer, so you too can start getting more clients!
Why would I do that?
It’s simple really. Once you’ve started using your pre-written interior design articles, I KNOW you’re going to feel relieved and get a huge chunk of your time back. I also KNOW that once you see how much easier it is to send out your ezine newsletter or post to your blog, you’re going to tell all your design friends and associates all about me and these pre-written interior design articles, right?
Go ahead, Click the “Add To Cart Button” now and start getting in front of your clients and prospects on a regular basis… and start getting more projects!
PS. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
PPS. Don’t “think” anymore. The more you think, the more likely you’re to procrastinate. And the more you procrastinate, the less likely it is that you’re going to get in front of potential clients – means it will always be a struggle to get new clients.
To get in front of your clients fast and easy so you can start getting more design clients again just go ahead and Click the “Add To Cart” button right now and get started right away!