Want more big-budget clients for your interior design business?
How about clients that are pre-qualified and ready to buy from you?
What about a blog that markets your interior design business for you while you sleep or are on vacation?
Are you a small business owner, who also happens to be an interior designer? You may be wondering why an interior design blog is such a great idea for your business. I mean really, what’s all the fuss about?
Well… unless you’ve been living under a rock, it’s unlikely that you you’ve escaped all the ‘hoopla’ about blogging. Blogs have become such an integral part of the internet… not only because they are so easy to set up and use, they’re also directly responsible for the substantial growth of businesses around the world.
Blogs have become so popular that Google bought one of the largest blogging platforms, called Blogger, as they predicted that blogging would become the ‘wave of the future’. With the entrance of Google into the online blogging arena, many thousands of blogs are started every single day.
While Blogger gained in popularity, another blogging platform called WordPress began to explode. The difference between the two is that WordPress provides users with the freedom to customize and do whatever they want with their blog.
As WordPress became more and more popular the ‘techno geeks’ started developing it into the extremely powerful software it is today.
You too can take advantage of the power of WordPress and start promoting your interior design business today!
I’m not going to overwhelm you with lots of technical jargon about why blogs are so great or how they’re the next best thing since sliced bread. But I will say that one reason blogs are such a powerful medium is… the search engines love ’em! You can create a blog in the morning, add a few articles in the afternoon and by the next day prospective clients could be visiting your site! And the most remarkable thing about blogging for your interior design business is…
Your blog works for you everyday!
24/7. Awake or asleep. Working or on vacation!
* How you can literally click one button and have a great-looking, fully-functional website in less than 10 seconds!
* There are actually two versions of WordPress and how to choose which one is best for you!
* How choosing the wrong host will kill your interior design blog even before starting it!
* The easiest way to give Google (and the other search engines) exactly what they want!
* What plugins are and why they are almost as important as your blog itself.
* What settings you MUST change or else you will be penalized in a big way.
* The important things that you absolutely must have on your front page.
Beyond the Basics: Then, once you have the basic structure of your WordPress blog in place, again, you’ll have step-by-step instructions, pictures and screen shots, on what to do next. Take your interior design blog and your business to the next level! You’ll know:
* Why blogs can be an integral part of your linking network even if you didn’t know that you had one!
* The importance of the order which you post information to your blog and how the obvious will often not be the correct choice!
* The easiest ways to make your blog stand out to human visitors (this just takes a few minutes).
* The best way to get visitors subscribing to your list.
* And much, much, more…
And although WordPress is very easy to navigate and use, there are many things you could do to mess things up or make your blog ineffective. A lousy blog is worse than having no blog. Therefore, once you know what those things are to avoid, you’ll be able to smile as you see other blogs making those same mistakes.
Your WordPress Interior Design Blog is a fabulous, hard-working sales tool for your interior design business. Use it to –
– Generate new leads
– Showcase your work
– Land big-budget clients
– Offer tips
– Post photos
– Show off your expertise
– Provide resources
– Attract new clients and much more!
“Boost Business with an Interior Design Blog – Beyond the Basics” will help catapult your interior design blog from almost from day one. Don’t waste another second! “Boost Business with a WordPress Blog” is the one ebook you need to build your blog. All you need to do is click the button below for immediate access. Don’t wait! Aren’t you ready to take your interior design business to the next level?
Get instant access to “Boost Business with an Interior Design Blog” right now and start developing your interior design business online today…
Stop being a best-kept secret! Get online and start capturing new clients that are looking for you!
Get started right away with instant access!