Recently, I’ve had a lot of requests to cover some blogging for profit topics here.
To that end, I thought I’d bring in an expert with some great advice to share. I’d like to introduce you to Martin Ellison who is going to do a series of posts over the next little while.
I’ll let Martin tell you a little more about it…
Thanks for the welcome and hello to all the great readers here. I’m looking forward to sharing some blogging advice in the coming weeks that I hope covers many of the questions people have about blogging for profit. There are a lot of bloggers out there, and many of whom would like to make a profit from their work, but not so many get to do that. Still, it’s not too difficult if you carve out the right path for yourself.
With that in mind, here are the topics I’ll be covering:
– Knowing why you’re blogging will bring you faster success
– Ways to make money with your blog
– Easy ways to generate topics ideas for your blog
– How to use and find images for your blog
– How to get more people to comment on your blog
– How to grow your regular blog readership
– The importance of a mailing list and how to grow yours
– Giving yourself a break and getting help with your blogging
– Making the most of guest blogging opportunities
It’s going to be an info-packed ride and I hope you’ll join me. Definitely sign up for the blog’s RSS feed or mailing list if you haven’t already. There’s tons of great info coming your way.